• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help pleaaseee..

Reaction score
I did ALL the optional questions, (2 were required, I did all 3) how would cie mark me? Would they check the first two, or the best two?

Reaction score
THE FIRST TWO OF COURSE BECAUSE ITS A RULE THAT IF SOME ONE HAS DONE ALL QUESTIONS THE AND ONLY 2 ARE ASKED THE ONLY 2 WILL BE CHECKED

Reaction score
I did ALL the optional questions, (2 were required, I did all 3) how would cie mark me? Would they check the first two, or the best two?

You'll be marked for the best ones.The examiner report itself says that candidates can attempt all 3 questions and the best two willl be marked.So dont u worry :)

Reaction score
Well the examiner checks all three , but will mark you according to best two . Why did you do 3 in the first place :?

Reaction score
You'll be marked for the best ones.The examiner report itself says that candidates can attempt all 3 questions and the best two willl be marked.So dont u worry :)
But the last question was in the last page in the back side so I'm a bit worried and it was the one where I though I could score full marks :cry:

Reaction score
Well the examiner checks all three , but will mark you according to best two . Why did you do 3 in the first place :?
I'm so used to doing all the questions from the pastpapers that I just forgot and I didnt even read it in the heading thing :unsure:

Reaction score
btw thankyou :)
But the last question was in the last page in the back side so I'm a bit worried and it was the one where I though I could score full marks :cry:
well u attempted everything didnt u? Just chill.Examiner paagal nai hay jo pehlay 2 check karkay band karday,the examiner will check all carefully, and the best 2 will be marked :)and welcome :)

Reaction score
r u realy sure?? what i have heard that thy chck first two....nt the best one....
s

Reaction score
The examiner would probebly be an old man with no life :p He has the time to check all the questions .