• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

[HELP!] Option Code for Making Entries

Reaction score
I do not quite understand what my option code is in order to make entries. My exam centre isn't much of a help because based on my experience last June, they did not seem sure what my option code for my History subject was because they never had any candidate who took the subject.

Please please advise me on which option code I should put for:

1. Mathematics: Took AS Level Mathematics lastJune (Paper 1 and Paper 6) and now going to take
Paper 3 and Paper 7 for A2
2. Economics: Took AS Level Economics last June (Paper 1 and Paper 2) and now going to take Paper
3 and Paper 4 for A2
3. History: Took Paper 3 for AS Level last June and going to take Paper 1 for A2.

This is the option code list (It's from a different country but we're in the same administrative zone so I guess the option codes should be the same?) I tried figuring it out on my own (of course) but I'm confused because there doesn't seem an option to carry forward AS marks from June. Pft.

Any help is appreciated thank you so much!

Reaction score
I do not quite understand what my option code is in order to make entries. My exam centre isn't much of a help because based on my experience last June, they did not seem sure what my option code for my History subject was because they never had any candidate who took the subject.

Please please advise me on which option code I should put for:

1. Mathematics: Took AS Level Mathematics lastJune (Paper 1 and Paper 6) and now going to take
Paper 3 and Paper 7 for A2
2. Economics: Took AS Level Economics last June (Paper 1 and Paper 2) and now going to take Paper
3 and Paper 4 for A2
3. History: Took Paper 3 for AS Level last June and going to take Paper 1 for A2.

This is the option code list (It's from a different country but we're in the same administrative zone so I guess the option codes should be the same?) I tried figuring it out on my own (of course) but I'm confused because there doesn't seem an option to carry forward AS marks from June. Pft.

Any help is appreciated thank you so much!
DarkEclipse