• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

[Help] Online Practicals website, Online courses.

Reaction score
Assalam-u-Alaikum,

I am having some problems here. Because unfortunately where i live, the ministry of education has closed the schools no reason, & instead are taking huge amounts of money too. Well actually, it is impossible for me to get / learn anything here. Theses ill-mannered people have already closed schools for us. I have completed my course for the following courses: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths. With the available teachers i had. All the subjects are AS, but i haven't yet completed my practicals.

I want you give to give me any-links, or some websites in which i would be able to complete my practicals, i mean theory practicals. Yes other than that i have no option. To watch videos of teachers taking practicals. And also some online course website so i can be more effective, learn from those courses as well as my teachers! Well i mainly want videos of practical for all subject Bio, Chem, Math, Phy. I hope you have understood me.

Please help me,
Thanks in Advance.
I will pray for your guys in-return. :)

Reaction score
R.I.P Xtreme Papers Community! :(

I just a site where i could do some practicals i mean videos or other stuff showing practicals of chem phy & bio