• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help, NUST admission eligibility

Reaction score
i have done my O and A levels with straight A's in both. however, my subjects were not of science which includes physics, chemistry and biology. i did hav mathematics in both ao and a level.

am i eligible to apply for computer sciences at NUST? i can prepare well for the entry test but will not having science subjects make me not elligible?

Reaction score
what subjects did u give in olevel and alevels?

have u made ur ssc equivalence?

call/email NUST about subject requirements for alevel and olevel

Reaction score
o level: english, urdu, math, pakistan st, islamiat, economics, accounting, business studies
a level: economics, accounting, mathematics, applied information and communication technology
i havent made equivalence. my subjects do not come under the science category. can NUST make an exception for subject requirements? because i am confident i will perform well in CS

Reaction score
o level: english, urdu, math, pakistan st, islamiat, economics, accounting, business studies
a level: economics, accounting, mathematics, applied information and communication technology
i havent made equivalence. my subjects do not come under the science category. can NUST make an exception for subject requirements? because i am confident i will perform well in CS
NUST wont do it..........For CS your A-Level combination needs to contain strictly 3 out of these 4 subs Phy,Chem,Math,Computing.......Even your metric equivalence wont be from the science stream so you wont be allowed to choose a science major like CS.......If you had wanted to do CS you shouldnt have taken these business subjects....:(

Reaction score
can someone please help me about Nust business school entry test? should i join some academy?

Reaction score
You are eligible for BBA or Bussines related courses not any Engineering related coz it requires physics chemistry and maths