• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help needed

Reaction score
salam i have almost done my a levels (waiting for results) but didnt gave the bio exams in o levels and for this reason i couldnt get the science equvilance from ibcc i am inshalllah giving o levels biology in oct/nov 2012 .i have biology o level revision guide book by ian j burton .is this a good book and how much reliable it is?i cant go for tutions i have to study at home and can i achieve at least a B using this book and obivously some past papers.please do tell quickly

Reaction score
salam i have almost done my a levels (waiting for results) but didnt gave the bio exams in o levels and for this reason i couldnt get the science equvilance from ibcc i am inshalllah giving o levels biology in oct/nov 2012 .i have biology o level revision guide book by ian j burton .is this a good book and how much reliable it is?i cant go for tutions i have to study at home and can i achieve at least a B using this book and obivously some past papers.please do tell quickly

I dont think anyone has used this book,but got to tell u bio is very easy if u can study it with patience and grasp it up and go through the papers,its the most easiest of the science lot :p