• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help needed..!!!

Reaction score
Guys i am opting for commerce group, in which the main subjects r economics, accounts and computer studies.. so which subject should i choose as an optional one:
ADD-MATHS OR STATISTICS..?????

Reaction score
Guys i am opting for commerce group, in which the main subjects r economics, accounts and computer studies.. so which subject should i choose as an optional one:
BOTH. :D

Reaction score
Reason is that if you do addmaths in o-levels.
Maths in A-levels won't be a problem for you :)
stats would also help.
but i suggest Addmaths.
i dont have add math in o level.. d'you think i should take math in a level? reason for your answer?

Reaction score
yes you should.
its just that it would seem a bit difficult to you but yes you should.
hmm thanks.. but tell me do i have to like go over a math topics a little.. i think k i'll have to.. math is certainly not my best subject

Reaction score
if u are in commerce so u should also take business studies and as an additional subject i think statistics...

Reaction score
if u r in commerce so u should also take business studies and as an additional subject i think statistics....but add maths is also important so take both....its not too difficult to prepare both...anyway good luck :)
Ok thanks..

Reaction score

Go for Statistics if you want to continue Commerce after O Levels.

Reaction score
I would suggest statistics cause in stats plays major role