• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HELP NEEDED

Reaction score
u doin IGCSE's nxt year??
then u have enough time... start doing papers from Edexcel & lots of similes and Idioms...Then the day before english exams sleep early and sleep well...
That's preety much what I do...ooh and u hav time pay attention in class.. and ask and clarify u'r doubts..even if it's a strict teacher..
I am gud in English according to my teacher but I mess up cuz I don't have the patience to read the whole question...lol I know it's sounds silly but's that's me...

Reaction score
wow..that's quite an impressive advice sis.. thanks to u.. :D
i recently dropped out from school and gonna try home schooling.. :(
but..i hope everything would go well.. :D

Reaction score
Home sckooling???
Y??? never get homeschooling under any circumstance I am saying this if the choice of homeschooling is up to u...
really u'll miss out school life...that's.... that's crazy!!:confused:

Reaction score
i take tuitions..:D
LOL.. is that really a "crazy" stuff? i guess i m right quitting school so far as i didn't actually go crazy.. :p
jux kidding..
thx for ur advice ..but u no..there's no turning back.. i quit school abt 3 months ago.. :(

Reaction score
dude no..... see skool life there is nothing lik it...it's an amazing time...it's part of growing up...
but i guess if u say it's ok no one can change the way u feel abt it...but really is u'r reason lik soo worth loosing it...
u might think it's ok now but in the long run i don't think it'll benefit u...

Reaction score
Gud girl...u trying means the world to me...even if u can't change... hey miracles can happen u might be better off home schooled....there's always two sides on a coin...u either get heads or u get tails...but what matters is that u r happy whatever u get..
see now that's an example of Persuadive English..:ROFLMAO:
so another tip is that mostly in a composition get down into the story...the more u r into it...the more u can elaborate u'r feelings ofcourse always in gud english..and don't overdo it...
and pls don't take this personally see u might be going wrong in places lik see wen I said that's crazy I meant the idea of u beig home schooled...u responded saying that u didn't go crazy...see u didn't comprehend me...silly girl loosing marks in comprehension...:p

Reaction score
:D yah yah...too much silly only!!
I advice u not too pick up this trend of speaking...ruins the beuautiful language of english???:confused: ???
yeah right:rolleyes: ...what to do it's contagious it's spreadin lik a flu in our school..
lik a flu -simile
yeah rite -sarcasm
see the art of improving English
EVERYWHERE!!!:LOL:

Reaction score
that shows ur much more intelligent than i am despite being younger...:( :p
neither kind nor stubborn. for i know that u r more kind and stubborn than myself..:D :p no offense "lil" sis

Reaction score
OMG... i m sorry to make u shed tears.. :(
aniway, although i actually recognize what u actuallly means, i dun mean to see tears in ur eyes..sorry sis..:(