• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help Needed...!!

Reaction score
if i start a good accounts tution from now... so would i be able to cover the syllabus may 2012.. ?? i hav also covered the course almost 75% in school also bt i am nt sooo good in accounts...!! plz tell me..!! :confused: :unsure:

Reaction score
ok thanks...!! can u give me some tips regarding how to learn the layouts for accounts cuz i am weak in accounts.!

Reaction score
no study yourself.....taking tuition is not a good option study yourself and get an A*.!
and try doing one question in different ways and make sure in all ways u get the same debt and credit ....if not then try the same question again!

Reaction score
But since the guy doesnt understand it in school so studying himself is a bit of dangerous he needs some help which im sorry but only tutions can give so i guess like @SalmanPakRocks u will have to go to tutions and get an A*,dont worry going to tutions is not bad !

Reaction score
thanks for all of ur suggestions...! and @scouserlfc i am nt a guy, i am a girl :)

Reaction score
ahan ofcourse u can if ur doin accounts in school then u can do it easily in tuition ppl do it in a period of a month im sure i will be able to do it=)

Reaction score
I am Appearing In June 2012 Exams
Will I Be Able To Take Exam Of Accounts If I Start It Now..?? :eek: I am Good at Maths N Deem That I Would be Able To Do So..I Am Ready For Tuition Just Want Another A* :) Any HelP WoulD Be Apreciated :)

Reaction score
haha sure Insha'Allah u will get an A*.
if u encounter any queries in the past paper then post them here.