• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help needed in pak studies ,geography

Reaction score
Hi,
I need help for preparing for my post mock which is tomorrow
I have pak studies tomorrow and I am done with history. the problem is geography
I dont know how to prepare or what to do to get an A or A*??
can someone help give some tips and suggestions??
and I am planning to leave some chapters as I dont have time to do the whole book ( i have Huma Naz Sethi book and dont have any other book) , so which chapters can I leave and which chapters are important??

any help is appreciated!

Reaction score
Hi,
I need help for preparing for my post mock which is tomorrow
I have pak studies tomorrow and I am done with history. the problem is geography
I dont know how to prepare or what to do to get an A or A*??
can someone help give some tips and suggestions??
and I am planning to leave some chapters as I dont have time to do the whole book ( i have Huma Naz Sethi book and dont have any other book) , so which chapters can I leave and which chapters are important??

any help is appreciated!
Huma Naz Sethi book is the only book I used for preparing for geography. Remember to practically ratafi the 1st chapter.

Reaction score
Just go through a past paper to get familiar with the pattern of the paper :)
It's conceptional.. it's pretty much based on your common sense.
Many questions r related to Graphs...so make sure you can study 'em properly :)
Going through chapters won't help much but it still recommended.
If you've made key-points for diff chapters, go through 'em.. or just go through main topics of each chapter.
Wish you all the best ^-^
May the odds be in your favor. :)

Reaction score
Just go through a past paper to get familiar with the pattern of the paper :)
It's conceptional.. it's pretty much based on your common sense.
Many questions r related to Graphs...so make sure you can study 'em properly :)
Going through chapters won't help much but it still recommended.
If you've made key-points for diff chapters, go through 'em.. or just go through main topics of each chapter.
Wish you all the best ^-^
May the odds be in your favor. :)
thank you so much ,
what about the chapters that i can leave??

Reaction score
thank you so much ,
what about the chapters that i can leave??
Np ^_^
Hmm, We can never be so sure of which chapters r gonna come in exams.. It's mostly based on your General Knowledge about Nature..or that's what I think.
Hmm, I'd recommend that you should go through at each n every chapter.. learn the Def of Bold Word(s) .. or which according to you r Important.

:)

Reaction score
Np ^_^
Hmm, We can never be so sure of which chapters r gonna come in exams.. It's mostly based on your General Knowledge about Nature..or that's what I think.
Hmm, I'd recommend that you should go through at each n every chapter.. learn the Def of Bold Word(s) .. or which according to you r Important.

:)
thanks
the book is very big and basically i hve 5 hours ( if i slept at 1am) left to prepare for my mock,
yup definition are important^_^
anyway thanks again :)