• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help needed in Olevels environmental management(5014)

Reaction score
There are 4 papers available on internet 2 papers named with different codes(5014/11 and 5014/12) are mentioned as paper 1 same is the case with paper 2 (5014/22 and 5014/21) whats the difference between them please help......also if anyone can provide with some notes and exam help as fast as possible :)

Reaction score
thnx hadiqa
i have got the help already...... can u plz give me some links r notes for it because i m doing this subject privately

Reaction score
go through the John Pallister's book thoroghly and try to keep most of the things you read in your mind. then start solving the past papers and you are done.
and dont forget to answer the questions written in the book after every topic... they will definitely help you. keep them (the answers) as your revision notes .

Reaction score
go through the John Pallister's book thoroghly and try to keep most of the things you read in your mind. then start solving the past papers and you are done.
and dont forget to answer the questions written in the book after every topic... they will definitely help you. keep them (the answers) as your revision notes .
i am doing it and also making notes and thnx again for ur help...... :)