• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help needed in islamiat....

Reaction score
salam everyone....! i m having a confusion in islamiat paper ........can anyone tell me what is the word limit in islamiat paper for a 10 mark question..........i will be thankful.....!

Reaction score
there is no word limit ...but the new paper that wud appear in May june 2012 will write question and below it we have to write answers ...no separate answer sheet wud b provided
Extra sheets will be provided!

salam everyone....! i m having a confusion in islamiat paper ........can anyone tell me what is the word limit in islamiat paper for a 10 mark question..........i will be thankful.....!
The quantity doesn't matter, the quality does... 2-3 pages with all the necessary things and relevant verses is enough !

Reaction score
My teacher had just attended an event in Lahore held , previous week ..there the Prinicpal of Islamiat Department told them that new patern have been started
in which not more than 1 or 2 extre sheets wud b provided and ..they'll apreciate if all the things are written in space provided

Ask her again, my teacher did too, and he said that the question will be written on the answer script and will have 2-3 sheets for each question, but if we want we can have more sheets.

Reaction score
and they'll it but appreciate, but frankly i don't think most people could cover all the necessary points in just 2 pages or 1!!

Reaction score
10 marks question ...a person has to write ...if possible 1 and half page ...or maximum 2...... if possible

dude theres no word limit or page limit like 2 pages, I gave my isl paper last summer and got an A* and i wrote almost all three 10 mark answers longer than 2 pages they were about 3 pages all of them :p

Reaction score
dude theres no word limit or page limit like 2 pages, I gave my isl paper last summer and got an A* and i wrote almost all three 10 mark answers longer than 2 pages they were about 3 pages all of them :p
JUST COVER ALL THE POINTS even if u can in 1.5 pages ... this way u'll save ur time and also u can check it and can add other missing points......try to cover all the points but they also require some details... dont miss any point add whatever u know about the topic but RELEVANT... :)

Reaction score
JUST COVER ALL THE POINTS even if u can in 1.5 pages ... this way u'll save ur time and also u can check it and can add other missing points......try to cover all the points but they also require some details... dont miss any point add whatever u know about the topic but RELEVANT... :)

well yes to write comprehensively and cover all the points in that is the most wise thing to do as it saves time so try to go for that and btw just an advice saving time also reminds me that the invigilator asks you to write your name and roll number etc on the extra sheets if you take any during that one and a half hour of the paper so don't do it that'll waste time and you may not be able to complete it......do it after he tell you 'pens down' they allow you to do it after that !

Reaction score
well yes to write comprehensively and cover all the points in that is the most wise thing to do as it saves time so try to go for that and btw just an advice saving time also reminds me that the invigilator asks you to write your name and roll number etc on the extra sheets if you take any during that one and a half hour of the paper so don't do it that'll waste time and you may not be able to complete it......do it after he tell you 'pens down' they aloow you to do it after that !
thanku for the advice :)

Reaction score
yea..one more thing i think that we won't ask for other sheets because they have given alot of space i dindn't expected that. :/
yeh enough space is provided to answer the question.... it's too much even for big handwriting :)

Reaction score
NO EXTRA SHEETS WILL BE PROVIDED
THE SPACE GIVEN WILL BE USED TO ANSWER QUESTIONS
3 PAGES ARE GIVEN FOR ONE TEN MARKS & ONE FOUR MARKS QUESTION

Reaction score
There is no word limit but at least 370 words.

Reaction score
Seperate sheets will be provided :) my teacher told me that.................