• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help needed in business studies A LEVEL plzzzzzz

Reaction score
hey people :)
i havent started studying n i have my paper in may .not sure of the date !!!
can someone plzzz help me where to start with or wat to go with first ...
dont have much time :'( :'(
plzzzz help meehhh :(:(:(

Reaction score
hey people :)
i havent started studying n i have my paper in may .not sure of the date !!!
can someone plzzz help me where to start with or wat to go with first ...
dont have much time :'( :'(
plzzzz help meehhh :(:(:(
As or A2 ?

Reaction score
I'd wish you luck then :DD
I have the CD of the answers for every case study, it's a teacher material... hopefully you're having the same book like me. if you want I'll upload it?

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6sdatQKqHkZTkpsa2plQkZqajA&usp=sharing

Cambridge-International-as-and-a-Level-Business-Studies-Coursebook-With-9780521126564.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'd wish you luck then :DD
I have the CD of the answers for every case study, it's a teacher material... hopefully you're having the same book like me. if you want I'll upload it?

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6sdatQKqHkZTkpsa2plQkZqajA&usp=sharing

Cambridge-International-as-and-a-Level-Business-Studies-Coursebook-With-9780521126564.jpg
no i have the same book . but whose going to read it . i only have a month . so i rlly need to summerize all the topics just to have a clear idea of wat each topic contains.. !!!
thats what i asked in help for !!
plzzz help !!!

Reaction score
Well there are summaries for every chapter in the student CD that goes along with the book.
But I don't think you'd do well just by knowing what each topic contains...

Reaction score
ive downloaded some notes from the web . but still not being satisfied with my preparations!!

Reaction score
Well there are summaries for every chapter in the student CD that goes along with the book.
But I don't think you'd do well just by knowing what each topic contains...
Can you please upload the as level business studies cd rom materials too here?!
I lost my cd..and i have to prepare for my exam as i have my exam next month.
Much appreciated. :)

Reaction score
You can still do it ! Study hard pray hard . AS levels are comparatively easy so you can make it . No more diving time just studying for one month straight . Allah s.w.t is the All Great and has power over thing On ur memory , ur concentration ,ur determination and ur grade ! So work hard as Allah helps those who helps themselves and you can do this by putting all the efforts in ! May Allah give u success .
Also if you have essay type qns in your pastpapers , let me jnow the exact qns and maybe i can find a useful answer for it , im good at doing that and have a few subscriptions as well !