• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help needed for an Islamiat question!

Reaction score
AOA, would someone please answer the following question for me. Thanks.

Q.1.a) From Passages you have studied from the Quran, write about God’s relationship with humankind. [10]
b) Explain the significance of the Quran being revealed to humankind. [4].

Reaction score
AOA, would someone please answer the following question for me. Thanks.

Q.1.a) From Passages you have studied from the Quran, write about God’s relationship with humankind. [10]
b) Explain the significance of the Quran being revealed to humankind. [4].
a) your answer to this question may include the following points. elaborate these points and give relevant references from the Quranic pasaages. As I gave islamiat 2 yrs ago, I do not remember references quite well ;)
- Allah as the Creator of humankind
-Sustainer
- Helper/ Guide
- The One and Only Who must be worshipped as Lord of All the Worlds
- Protector from all kind of evil
- Master of the Day of Judgment

b) - Quran the source of authentic guidance for humankind to understand the truth of this world and Allah.
- a complete code of life
- Message of Peace for all mankind
- THe only Book without any conflict and relates well with all the phases of life
- supports the science behind the creation of world/ Quran mentioned about the most complicatied concepts of science and secrets of world 1400 years ago. these secrets and concepts are discovered now in this modern era which is the proof that Quran is the Word of Allah and is unchanged since revealed.

Reaction score
a) your answer to this question may include the following points. elaborate these points and give relevant references from the Quranic pasaages. As I gave islamiat 2 yrs ago, I do not remember references quite well ;)
- Allah as the Creator of humankind
-Sustainer
- Helper/ Guide
- The One and Only Who must be worshipped as Lord of All the Worlds
- Protector from all kind of evil
- Master of the Day of Judgment

b) - Quran the source of authentic guidance for humankind to understand the truth of this world and Allah.
- a complete code of life
- Message of Peace for all mankind
- THe only Book without any conflict and relates well with all the phases of life
- supports the science behind the creation of world/ Quran mentioned about the most complicatied concepts of science and secrets of world 1400 years ago. these secrets and concepts are discovered now in this modern era which is the proof that Quran is the Word of Allah and is unchanged since revealed.

Thank you so much, this surely helped!