• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HELP NEEDED FAST!! Problem with the Statement of Entry

Reaction score
I just received my statement of entry. surprisingly it contains no reference to my previous entry details.. i had applied for economics and commerce in the november session 2010 and got A grades in both. Is this normal because there was no space provided for mentioning previous candidate or entry details in the registration form. I thought that my passport number would be enough for their database. PLEASE HELP. And also tell me what to do...
Thanx in advance..
TROUBLED TAHA

Reaction score
Yes it is normal. There is a separate statement of entry and a separate result card for every session you appear in. So there is no need for previous entry on the new statement of entry. You don't need to do anything. It is perfectly normal.

Reaction score
i will recieve mine on 25th. its different for all schools. i kno some ppl who have already got theirs.

Reaction score
[/quote]
salmanpakrocks said:
wow cool !! so where is your center ??
I am a private candidate and my centre is qasrenoor country and golf club, new airport, lahore cantt.

Reaction score
hamidali391 said:
Yes it is normal. There is a separate statement of entry and a separate result card for every session you appear in. So there is no need for previous entry on the new statement of entry. You don't need to do anything. It is perfectly normal.
i appeared as a private candidate in previous session and i am again appearing privately in this session. is it okay stil??

Reaction score
Yes. It is. It doesn't matter, seriously. I have two different certificates, too. My brother had three which included two on behalf of his school and one private. It is perfectly normal.

Reaction score
I have got mine too... Thats normal... They don't mention the previous entries in it...

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
any one appearing from karachi ??
Yeah, Mine is KPS and i hate it! My bro has to go to KGS.
Its the first time i'm appearing. And am hell scared