• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help Needed By a Private Candidate

Reaction score
Hi everyone hope all of you are doing well :)
As mentioned above I am a private candidate from Islamabad.I am re-sitting in one AS level subject in OCT 2014.
So the thing is this is my first time going through this process and up until now the whole process has been hassle free i just got my provisional statement of entry today thank God!
But on the provisional S.O.E the venue as to where the paper will be taken (address)isn't mentioned
just center no PK 170 is mentioned and some other details like candidate no and subject detail etc
So yeah how will I find out the venue!?
And my second question is How will i receive my statement of entry in hand?
will it be mailed or do i have to go somewhere....
Sorry for the noobish questions but assistance is required ASAP any help will be MUCH appreciated
Thank you.

Reaction score
Well , they will send you your statement of entry means hard copy to your address with the venue details ... dont worry about it ... they only send provisional statement on emails for the correction any mistakes in name , birth dates etc .....

Reaction score
oh thank you for your kind help have u been a private candidate too??
And what if i dont get it mailed what should i do then....hope that doesn't occur tho
One last thing how will i know the result? what the process of finding that out?

Reaction score
oh thank you for your kind help have u been a private candidate too??
And what if i dont get it mailed what should i do then....hope that doesn't occur tho
One last thing how will i know the result? what the process of finding that out?
ya i was private too in my olevel's my school sucks thats why :) anyways it doesnot matter whether u do it privately oy not ... grades matter ... well u will get mail at the end of sep or starting of october :) and about result 1 or 2 weeks before result ... CIE's will send u letter in which password and your username will be mentioned , along with the website for checking it :)

Reaction score
yeah i agree with you on that star.... in the end its always about the grades i just left roots school a month ago
anyway thank you again for ur help i really appreciate it

Reaction score
I've made a website to help students like me to access past papers faster. Check out signature below and share with friends.

Story: I made it for myself earlier this year and got amazing reviews from friends and so I made it publicly available.