• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help!! Need some suggestions for A levels

Reaction score
Hey.. I was wondering how many subjects of A level must we take so that we can manage the study time wisely. As you can see I'm planning to take Mathematics(A level), Physics(A level), Biology(A level), Chinese(A level) and one more I'm confused between Chemistry or Business studies. What do you think guys? it is too much?? :)

Reaction score
5 subjects may be pushing it a bit, but maybe you can manage if you work hard throughout the next 2 years. Normally people take 3-4 subjects.

Out of curiosity, is there any specific reason why you want to choose Chemistry or BS? If you're interested in engineering then go for Chemistry I guess.

Reaction score
If I was to take next year october/november 2011, would it be possible?? Please give me advice.. Thank you.

I have been preparing for my Physics 1 year ago, Mathematics, 1 year ago, Biology this year. Chemistry and Business studies I haven't prepare yet.. :(