• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

[Help!] Need some one to give tips about AS practicals! Paper 3

Reaction score
Well so i wouldn't be taking physics practicals yet i am taking the practical exams. Due to some troubles in my region i cannot take practicals, So i just need some one who has taken practicals for AS, just to give me a brief idea, by any means and at any time. But i just need some one to give me a little bit of an idea on them :'( . Please, I mean i need an idea that how am i going to set up the apparatus, or something given in the exam, for instance how will i connect the circuits in the exam. At-least having some hints is better than having nothing. I have time till 5 jun (on 5 jun i have physics p3 practicals) and my exams start from may.
Just tell me a time and i will be ready will be ready with all of question it's just about AS paper 3 practicals.
By any means i will do it.
I am ready to take any means of contact necessary, such as skype, fb or other type of chatting or voice chat on internet.
Any thing you choose, you are my teacher. #Respect.
I will pray for you in return :), that's the best i can do. :( . Allah will give you reward for it.
Hope some one will help me :)

Reaction score
it is very difficult for you to assemble to apparatus if you have never done it yourself.
better concentrate on other things. i will release a booklet within a few days and it will help you get full marks in all things other than accuracy and apparatus.
but you can just ask the staff to do it for you if you have any problem. don't waste too much time if you feel it is difficult or you are not sure if the apparatus is set correctly. for only 2 marks, you will get the apparatus completely set. if you take the readings accurately and do the working correct you can easily get 37/40. if you didn't get the accuracy marks then you will get 36/40.
the working analysis and presentation carry most of the marks.

Reaction score
it is very difficult for you to assemble to apparatus if you have never done it yourself.
better concentrate on other things. i will release a booklet within a few days and it will help you get full marks in all things other than accuracy and apparatus.
but you can just ask the staff to do it for you if you have any problem. don't waste too much time if you feel it is difficult or you are not sure if the apparatus is set correctly. for only 2 marks, you will get the apparatus completely set. if you take the readings accurately and do the working correct you can easily get 37/40. if you didn't get the accuracy marks then you will get 36/40.
the working analysis and presentation carry most of the marks.

Thank you soo much! That reduced my tension. Well of-course it will be difficult because i will seeing physics lab for the first time, in the exam. I have never been to physics lab.
Well so it is allowed for the invigilator/staff to set up apparatus for me. Right? Oh God that would awesome.
Well i am trying to learn be accurate as much as possible through the examples of vernier caliper and micrometer screw gauge
Thanks a million! :)
Waiting for the booklet. :)