• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help me with my result?!!!!

Reaction score
Guys i gave 3 papers this year (Pak. Studies, Islamiat, Urdu B). I got 3A's. I compared to the marking schemes to what i wrote in my exams and i had almost written all the points included in the marking scheme but i got A's. My question is why didn't i get A*'s after writing every thing..

Reaction score
Its not always about the points to be included. Its also about the way you forward it to the examiner. The answers should be of appropriate detail and length. Over-lengthening and too much brevity cost you marks. For Pak Studies, there is a proper format to EACH question. For example in the 14 mark question you have to explain the mentioned reason as fully as you can and then add more reasons in seperate paragraphs. There is also a format for answering Islamyat questions.

Reaction score
Man it is the case sometime. If u fully trust ur answers than give it for a recheck other wise i think these are good grades