• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help me plss:( Would really appreciate it.

Reaction score
I need help in biology5090 syllabus,couldnt get some answers:(

4b) investigate the necessity for chlorophyll, light and carbon dioxide for photosynthesis, using appropriate controls.

4d)investigate and state the effect of varying light intensity, carbon dioxide concentration and temperature on the rate of photosynthesis (e.g. in submerged aquatic plants)

4i)identify and label the cuticle, cellular and tissue structure of a dicotyledonous leaf, as seen in crosssection under the microscope, and describe the significance of these features in terms of function, i.e.
• distribution of chloroplasts – photosynthesis;
• stomata and mesophyll cells – gas exchange;
• vascular bundles – transport;

5f)explain why diet, especially energy intake, should be related to age, sex and activity of an individual

5i)identify the main regions of the alimentary canal and the associated organs: mouth (buccal) cavity, salivary glands, oesophagus, stomach, duodenum, pancreas, gall bladder, liver, ileum, colon, rectum and anus

5o)describe the digestion in the alimentary canal

6d)investigate, using a suitable stain, the pathway of water in a cut stem

6f)) identify the positions of xylem and phloem tissues as seen in transverse sections of unthickened, herbaceous, dicotyledonous roots, stems and leaves

14e)describe the use of fermenters for large-scale production of antibiotics and single cell protein

16t) describe the menstrual cycle, with reference to the alternation of menstruation and ovulation, the natural variation in its length and the fertile and infertile phases of the cycle

Thank you to anyone who was willing to help,i really needed it as im so easily confused.

Reaction score
Look.....it's impossible u can't figure out the answers in the bio book :)
I mean these r the basics......
Plz study the book first thoroughly :)

Reaction score
Ugh guys? obv the person's not a retard to ask questions without reading the book u knw ._. !
Okay even if like she did read frm the book, she mightve not get her answrs yet :|
shish! <.<"

Aint hating soo x)

Reaction score
Yea u did read through but i cant seem to find these answers.Maybe someone can just help me with the last few questions which is really important like 14 and 16 thanks:)