• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help me please....

Reaction score
yeah its very possible, I revised the whole A level physics last year before 2 months and a half :0 managed to get an A, you need to put the hours into it, like dedicate these three months to nothing but biology it's possible and easy just get some good notes from the main book CIE endorsed, and a revision guide (I suggest mary jones its excellent :), and non stop revision 5-8 hours a day, you can do it trust me it just needs concentration and don't forget the past papers really important at least solve 5 years from each paper 1,2,4 and 5, and also examiner reports to see what the examiner wants you too right trust its very vital for A level success.

Reaction score
Why don't try and do it, and see what happens? People may give suggestions, but how many of them would suit you - perhaps one in a million? Everything done with sincerity and devotion turns out perfectly well, so go for it!
In simple words, Yes! It can be done! :D