• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help me out

Reaction score
i plz anyone help... i wana ask that i did
olevel with computers chem phy and 5
other compulsory subjects in pakistan.. i got
my equivalence from ibcc... nd did alevels
with phy chem nd bio .. i wana go for
medical in pakistan gov clg.. plzz ny one tell
that i can apply with this olevel subjects or
i would have to give bio paper of olevel..
after 2 years now...and plzz tell can get
another equivalence for olevel after getting
one for olevel.. reply me soon

Reaction score
Although i am not sure if your computer studies is acceptable in lieu of Biology at O level, I am quite sure that any the O and A level results must be submitted within 2 years of one another for the equivalences. But you should probably check with IBCC since they're the deciding office in this matter.

Reaction score
i plz anyone help... i wana ask that i did
olevel with computers chem phy and 5
other compulsory subjects in pakistan.. i got
my equivalence from ibcc... nd did alevels
with phy chem nd bio .. i wana go for
medical in pakistan gov clg.. plzz ny one tell
that i can apply with this olevel subjects or
i would have to give bio paper of olevel..
after 2 years now...and plzz tell can get
another equivalence for olevel after getting
one for olevel.. reply me soon

OLEVEL BIOLOGY IS A MUST!!!!

Link for all people who want to do medicine in Pakistan. READ IT!
http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/attachments/mbbs-guide-pptx.19001/

Reaction score
ok if this is soo....nw i m late to give my olevel bio in this nov.. can i give it in june 2014 ....plzz tell me tht my result would come in aug ..would b able to submit my olevel equivalenc by admission of mcat closing time..?? or i would have waste my a year agian..;/ plzz rply me soon i m so worried nd confused..?? nd wat about private medical college get their admission closed..?? what should i do nw.??

Reaction score
You need to give Olevel biology either in oct/nov this year
or june 2014

and unless you give biology, you CANNOT get admission

Reaction score
You need to give Olevel biology either in oct/nov this year
or june 2014

and unless you give biology, you CANNOT get admission

ok i got to know tht i have to bio paper must . bt wana ask if i give in june. 14 would i b able to give 2014. mcat..?? tb tak mere equivalence baan jai ge mean result will come in aug nd at tme of applying thy ask for olevel equivalance.... i can afford to wast 2 years for mcat.. hmm plzz sugest is it confirmed tht admission for mcat got always closed by late agust....;/

Reaction score
well you can contact British Council if they can arrange the certificate to come earlier if they can arrange it

why dont you give bio in oct/nov this year??
if dates are closed, plead your case with British Council, that they allow you to sit in oct/nov

Reaction score
ok i got to know tht i have to bio paper must . bt wana ask if i give in june. 14 would i b able to give 2014. mcat..?? tb tak mere equivalence baan jai ge mean result will come in aug nd at tme of applying thy ask for olevel equivalance.... i can afford to wast 2 years for mcat.. hmm plzz sugest is it confirmed tht admission for mcat got always closed by late agust....;/
If you give biology in June 2014, you will be able to give MCAT in 2014 - don't worry about that. See, your result will come in August and you'll have to make the equivalence soon after. Your certificate will take about 6 months to come but your statement of results will be accepted by the IBCC office till your certificate comes. Now, the statement of results takes about 10 days to come, so you will have to apply for equivalence immediately on urgent request - I did that and I got mine within 5 days (do request and insist them to make your equivalence as soon as they can).
If, however, you don't get the equivalence on time, while applying for MCAT, give them a written evidence from IBCC office that you have already applied for equivalence and will submit that to them once it's made (ask IBCC to write a letter for you). Also, get a 20 rupees affidavit/hope certificate saying you will get above 60%. UHS will accept it, provided you submit your equivalences as soon as they're made.
See, once you remake your O level equivalence with biology, your A level equivalence will also need remaking - get an affidavit for A level as well saying you will get above 60%.
Don't worry about these things - trust Allah and leave such things in His hands. You, just work hard and get good grades; don't waste your energy worrying over such things. I'm telling you this by experience. You, Insha'Allah, won't have to waste two years.
But anwar2400 is right, if you can give biology this oct/nov, give it - it will make things easier. But if you can't then don't worry and give it in June 2014.

One small advice - when you're preparing yourself this year for O level biology, read through and study FSC books as well. Download UHS syllabus 2013 (hopefully, there aren't going to be many changes in syllabus in 2014) and go through FSC books according to syllabus. You must know that going though FSC books is a must - there's no alternative.

Everything will be fine, Insha'Allah. :)

Reaction score
Why medicine? Can't you apply in engineering, computer sciences or other social arts. Forget the O'level Bio. Want to live a healthier and tension-free life? Do anything except medicine.