• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HELP ME IN PRINCIPLE OF ACCOUNTS 7110

Reaction score
1-cash book/books of original entry/effects-increase or decrease/t accounts/ledger/debit note credit note ect.....
2-Depreciation/corection of errors/disposal
3-it can be a company accounts or income and expenditure for club and scocieties
4-ratio
5-partnership/i/s b/s or manufacturing....good luck i'll be taking the exams too on monday....these topics are frequently available..i check it from the past papers...

Reaction score
1-cash book/books of original entry/effects-increase or decrease/t accounts/ledger/debit note credit note ect.....
2-Depreciation/corection of errors/disposal
3-it can be a company accounts or income and expenditure for club and scocieties
4-ratio
5-partnership/i/s b/s or manufacturing....good luck i'll be taking the exams too on monday....these topics are frequently available..i check it from the past papers...

is this for component 22??

Reaction score
Hey btw how much is the net profit?? I think I messed up with the income statement...