• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help me choose

Reaction score
hey guys due to the lovely decision of the CAMBRIDGE INTERNATIONAL EXAMINATIONS to increase the syllablus for yhe coming generation ( haraaam) i have to add on more subject and take my igcse exam in it next year instead of delaying it to 2016 or i will have to study increased syllablus which will be like total misery for me :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::(:(:(:(:(. so i need help in choosing on of these three subjects :
1- economics
2- business studies
3- accounting
i said misery didn't i?
anyways please feel free to comment and tell me your opinion about each and which one is the easier because i am taking sciences too.(i told you total misery)and exactly wat are these subject talking about.:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Reaction score
really that is not i heared ,maybe... thanks anyway.
if you're planning to give the exam in 2015 or later than that, then you're very lucky as ,in the most of the subjects they are altering the syllabus a lot so dot worry so much. I don't know how hard accounting is because I don't take it but when business and eco are compared ,business is much easier. However ,as I told you, they are altering the syllabus and so even eco is going to become easy.

Reaction score
Business, all you need is your brain and you can ace it.
Accounting, wouldn't recommend to a Science person. Personally know a bunch of friends who failed in it as they took science too, same goes for Economics.

So my recommendation to anyone would be "Business".