• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help me ASAP

Reaction score
Asalam o alikum,guys i got these grades
chem-u
physics-d
maths-e

wat should i do now?my chem really sucks,if i carry these grades and work hard in A2,can i my grades improve? i dont wanna give retake,guys plz help me

Reaction score
I'll give you a factual and rational answer so pardon me if you get disappointed. You won't get A* or even A with your current AS grades even if you work hard in A2. I would recommend you to give retakes in nov and carry those grades forward. If you really don't want to give retakes then accept the fact that you are not going to get good grades in A2. However, if you score like 95% 100% in 2nd year then you might get improved grades. But can you?

Reaction score
thnxx for replying dude,iam not good at studies and cant get 95%,,i will be happy even i get C C C grads in A level,so wat u say? btw i got A in A level urdu,does it have sum advantage?

Reaction score
Yes C is definitely possible in phy and math. In chem we are not sure about your exact percentile/grade so i can't comment on that.

Reaction score
and btw wat grades in a level i should get to achieve overall c c grade?

Reaction score
shahoo said:
Asalam o alikum,guys i got these grades
chem-u
physics-d
maths-e

wat should i do now?my chem really sucks,if i carry these grades and work hard in A2,can i my grades improve? i dont wanna give retake,guys plz help me
u'll have to give a retake for such beautiful grades!