• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help in Pakistan Studies paper 2

Reaction score
Can anyone please help me with pakistan studies geography..I have like 20 days left for my exams. I couldn't study bcuz of some family problems. Can anyone help me?? Is there any book I could get..or anything..please help me..i'm new here and posting for the first time!!

Reaction score
just get urself boosted up start pk studies from the begining give complete concentration on 1st 2 chapters nd yhen u can complete pk studies within 10 dayz................when u complete a chapter check the past papers of that chapter also

Reaction score
Make sure you are well prepared for chapters:
  • Topography of Pak.
  • Climate
  • Agriculture
  • Industries
  • Population
It is possible that there will be a whole qs. from either of these chapters especially Agriculture and Population. So, make sure you read the book and do pastpapers from 2005 onwards as you have very limited time.
Also, study the rest of the topics and do 2-3 years pastpapers of those topic or more if you have enough time.
Hope you succeed with good grades in Pak.Studies P2!!! :)

Reaction score
plz can anyone send me complete answer of this qs.....how do muslims prepare for prayer (10)....plz sugest me the answer.......god bless