• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help in o levels pakistan studies paper 1!ALL STUDENTS AND A* holders!!!

Reaction score
well i want to ask one thing that is the reson in the question asked should be explain first? like in this question "was the introduction to jinnahs 14 point in 1929 the most important factor in the develpoment of pakistan movement between 1928 to 1935?give reson for you answer."so should i first explain jinnahs fourteen point or nehru report as it came befor jinnah's fourteen points according to the sequence..plz tell i will be thankful to u plz
Preferably write Jinnah's 14 points first,then write the other events in chronological order.

Reaction score
well i want to ask one thing that is the reson in the question asked should be explain first? like in this question "was the introduction to jinnahs 14 point in 1929 the most important factor in the develpoment of pakistan movement between 1928 to 1935?give reson for you answer."so should i first explain jinnahs fourteen point or nehru report as it came befor jinnah's fourteen points according to the sequence..plz tell i will be thankful to u plz
dont explain the 14 points, explain how they helped in development of pakistan movement. you can relate many points of it to the future and tell how they helped in development.

Reaction score
well another thing is that i was confused in this question Were the Gandhi-Jinnah talks the most important factor during the 1940s that led to the partition of the sub-continent in 1947? Give reasons for your answers.' can u tell me the event to be written in answer........

Reaction score
The Events were:
Pakistan Resolution (1940)
Cripps Mission(1942)
G-J Talks (1944)
Quit India Campaign (1944)
Simla Conference(1945)
Indian Elections(showed divided india) (1945-46)
Cabinet Mission Plan(1946)
Direct Action Day(1946)
3rd June Plan (1947)

Hope this helps.

Reaction score
Preferably write Jinnah's 14 points first,then write the other events in chronological order.
well i consulted the marking scheme of this question there in it in level4 the examiner first wrrote about nehru report then jinnahs fourteen point......so can u help

Reaction score
well a nother thing is that i am just covering sec 1 and 2 so is it fine or i need to cover up sec 3 also...........

Reaction score
well i consulted the marking scheme of this question there in it in level4 the examiner first wrrote about nehru report then jinnahs fourteen point......so can u help
well a nother thing is that i am just covering sec 1 and 2 so is it fine or i need to cover up sec 3 also...........
Look,MS may be in chronological order but from what I've heard you should always write the event mentioned in the question first and then the others.This appeals to the examiner.
And i am also only preparing 1 n 2.But you should read upto Creation of Bangladesh just to be sure,in case you have some doubts in the first 3.

Reaction score
The Events were:
Pakistan Resolution (1940)
Cripps Mission(1942)
G-J Talks (1944)
Quit India Campaign (1944)
Simla Conference(1945)
Indian Elections(showed divided india) (1945-46)
Cabinet Mission Plan(1946)
Direct Action Day(1946)
3rd June Plan (1947)

Hope this helps.
well sould i write about all the events won't the answer become to lengthy...........

Reaction score
Well it's 14 Marks.Supposed to be lengthy :p
But mostly you have to write 7-8 reasons so i guess you could omit some.

Reaction score
i want to ask when do we write 3 reasons in a 14 mark que :/ ?
when it asks for 3 reasons :p
Here's an example question:
Q. Was Montague chelmsford reforms the most important attempt by Indians, Muslims or British to solve the problems of India from 1909-1919? Explain ur answer.

Wthin the given time period only he following events come:
- Lucknow Pact
-morely minto reforms
- montague chelmsford

However u have to expand all of these n tell why they were important. So it will become more than 3 reasons but 3 factors only.

Reaction score
when it asks for 3 reasons :p
Here's an example question:
Q. Was Montague chelmsford reforms the most important attempt by Indians, Muslims or British to solve the problems of India from 1909-1919? Explain ur answer.

Wthin the given time period only he following events come:
- Lucknow Pact
-morely minto reforms
- montague chelmsford

However u have to expand all of these n tell why they were important. So it will become more than 3 reasons but 3 factors only.
well i attempted this question first i wrote about montague chelmsford reforn than morly minto then the lucknow pact so is it okay.............

Reaction score
well i attempted this question first i wrote about montague chelmsford reforn than morly minto then the lucknow pact so is it okay.............
Yes,As i told you,it is better to answer the event mentioned in the question first and then the others in chronological order.

Reaction score
'the declaration of day of delievernce in 1939 was muhammad ali jinnah's greatest achievemnet in the years 1929 and 1947 give reason'

Tell me the answer to it please