• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help in ict!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
i know evry thing from the book i understood it but i cant solve pastpaper Q the big 1s like from 10 to 19 help plz
!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
i know evry thing from the book i understood it but i cant solve pastpaper Q the big 1s like from 10 to 19 help plz
!!!!!!!!

If you could post one of the questions you can't solve I could try and help. Or the topic you don't understand?

Reaction score
If you could post one of the questions you can't solve I could try and help. Or the topic you don't understand?
Name and describe the most suitable validation check which would be carried out on
the Number in stock field.
what do they mean???

Reaction score
Name and describe the most suitable validation check which would be carried out on
the Number in stock field.
what do they mean???

Well if you know everything in the book you should know validation checks.
Basically when your signing up for lets say a game website they ask you to give your email address. If you leave it blank you can't sign up right? This is because a presence check is used to make sure that there is some form of data in that field.

Number in stock field would most likely be range check. Lets say you have 10 bags of chips in your store and when your left with 5 bags of chips you want the computer to let you know so you can order more. And of course the number of stock can not go below 0 so a range check from lets say 1-10 should be used. You don't have to mention the range, just write range check. Hope this helped.

Reaction score
Look on the brightside, there's always November. Posting in the last minute won't get you nowhere ! Lol!

Reaction score
i frickin hate ict. even if i study i can never solve past papers!! I dont know how imna survive tomorrow :cry:

Reaction score
anyone here knows somethng about CAD and CAM and DTP
CAD- computer aided design- used in creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of design (for example of a product during its development)
CAM- computer aided manufacturing- use of computer software to control machine tools and related machinery in themanufacturing of workpieces
DTP- desktop publishing (used to create flyers, posters, magazine etc) it is basically a software that helps in designing these things

Reaction score
CAD- computer aided design- used in creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of design (for example of a product during its development)
CAM- computer aided manufacturing- use of computer software to control machine tools and related machinery in themanufacturing of workpieces
DTP- desktop publishing (used to create flyers, posters, magazine etc) it is basically a software that helps in designing these things
when do you have your paper???

Reaction score
3 hours and ill be sitting in the exam-room looking at the supervisor handle me the paper (y):eek:;):):D:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
CAD AND CAM is not in the syllabus they are only examples 2nd lesson ryt

Reaction score
CAD AND CAM is not in the syllabus they are only examples 2nd lesson ryt

i suppose...bt u never know :p i know coz its in business syllabus too :p my school teacher had given an exam long time back...it ws in dt so i learned...idk bout CIE bt most likely its not there

Reaction score
i suppose...bt u never know :p i know coz its in business syllabus too :p my school teacher had given an exam long time back...it ws in dt so i learned...idk bout CIE bt most likely its not there
thank good they ddnt come lol the exam was easyyyyyyyy:p:):D:ROFLMAO:(y)