• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help in computer studies 7010

Reaction score
i need suggestion wether to do coursework or ATC. waiting for urgent reply with reference to which of the two papers are easy.:unsure::confused:

Reaction score
The coursework is pretty lengthy and something that won't take less than 6 months of effort, but if you do it, you'll most likely get good marks in it. Pretty much pretty student in my class who did the project, followed what the teacher said and made amendments got 48 or more out of 50. It's an easy 25%, so I say go for it.

I'm not sure how easy/hard the ATC is because it was only introduced first when I was giving the paper, so I haven't seen any of the past papers. But give them a look; if you think they're really easy then skip the project instead.

Reaction score
I think better opt for ATC instead of doing tiresome work for 2 years u can just prepare it in 4 to 6 months

Reaction score
bored of listening this "CATALAN".....................................
WELL THANKS FOR THE SUGGESTION.;)

Reaction score
i need suggestion wether to do coursework or ATC. waiting for urgent reply with reference to which of the two papers are easy.:unsure::confused:
Opt for ATC.It is pretty Easy and every Year before the CIE session. CIE Releases the ATC topics in March that are going to come in the paper.
Project is kinda hectic job.Learning Programming language and the dependency of internet and Prevailing Power ShortFall can be a Hurdle in your way.