• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help if ur doing Arabic seconed language !!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
yesterday i finished ma english speaking and the school still didnt tell me about the arabic speaking if ur taking when is ur or when was urs and can u help me plz;):(:cry:o_O

Reaction score
dude i did my oral exam its easy dont panic.....
see mainly it consist of three parts...
the first part is conversation in which a card will be given to u. u have to plan about the conversation in 15minutes
secondly u will be given 2 minutes to talk about a topic of ur choice which must be planned at home.for example(your country,ambitions .etc)
in the third and last part there will be general conversation with the examiner in which u talk about ur life ur favourite food etc....
and thats it....:)
trust me its gona be E A S Y !!!

Reaction score
dude i did my oral exam its easy dont panic.....
see mainly it consist of three parts...
the first part is conversation in which a card will be given to u. u have to plan about the conversation in 15minutes
secondly u will be given 2 minutes to talk about a topic of ur choice which must be planned at home.for example(your country,ambitions .etc)
in the third and last part there will be general conversation with the examiner in which u talk about ur life ur favourite food etc....
and thats it....:)
trust me its gona be E A S Y !!!
am i suposed to speak original arabic not normal ryt