• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help? i just want to die..

Reaction score
hey everyone..i need your advise. i got E's in bio ,chem and a U in Physics,in my as level exam.because of my incometent teachers..I want to reappear in these subjects..Should i give my as+a2 in may/june? is it impossible?.. how much time should i give to my as-level..can anyone name an academy in islamabad where i can get coaching for a2 and as together...because i want to commit suicide.because my parents think im worrrthless. :cry: :shock:

Reaction score
thp2011 said:
hey everyone..i need your advise. i got E's in bio ,chem and a U in Physics,in my as level exam.because of my incometent teachers..I want to reappear in these subjects..Should i give my as+a2 in may/june? is it impossible?.. how much time should i give to my as-level..can anyone name an academy in islamabad where i can get coaching for a2 and as together...because i want to commit suicide.because my parents think im worrrthless. :cry: :shock:

U better do it together.I m doing it together in 2013.Doing both together can be advantageous because since the students are to face 5 papers 4 each subject the papers are marked loosely.Really concentrate on the lessons

I wish u all the best.And never keep doubts regarding lesson on mind

Hope u get help

Reaction score
thp2011 said:

hey u can do it together. bt dun b depressed. n dun even think of committing suicide. ok?

Reaction score
ohhh c'mon!
its nothing to feel bad!!
ofcourse u're notworthless!
u can do it together and best of luck!

Reaction score
Get this thought completely off your mind that you are worthless. Have some self esteem. Studies are not the only thing in life. If you have some other interest apart from studies, tell your parents about it and try to pursue it. Work harder. Pray, and please don't take your life!

Reaction score
No need to think like this, A man cannot be defeated until he himself givesup. Just work hard and concentrate on your studies more, Solve the past papers and if u have any query u are most welcomed to ask it here. Anyway if u think your worthless then u can NEVER acheive your goal, you just need to believe that you can do it!! Best of Luck !!