• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help how do get marks in First language English please tell me its urgent!!!!!

Reaction score
hy guys see i get a D or E in FL english please help me out and tell me how to score more marks and please dont tell me to read more books beacuse i dont have enough time for that some other better tips please please please

Reaction score
hy guys see i get a D or E in FL english please help me out and tell me how to score more marks and please dont tell me to read more books beacuse i dont have enough time for that some other better tips please please please

i'm in the same condition as you are! and its sooo bad!! :cry:

Reaction score
i'm in the same condition as you are! and its sooo bad!! :cry:
really it is very bad i am in such a pathetic condition that my teacher in school gives me more than what cambridge would give me well i dont know the truth everyone says so anyway that is why i cant judge my actual level and on top of that what he gives me is a D at max so i wonder would i even pass in the finals or not

Reaction score
really it is very bad i am in such a pathetic condition that my teacher in school gives me more than what cambridge would give me well i dont know the truth everyone says so anyway that is why i cant judge my actual level and on top of that what he gives me is a D at max so i wonder would i even pass in the finals or not

well, my highest is a B grade!! and that lowers down all my percentage!

Reaction score
see the past papers ,see the essays and letters , they are basically of general topics ... find some essays n letters on the internet and learn some specific words which can be used in all essays,letters,etcs ... this is the vocabulary basic part , then come onto .. how to write essays m letters , and how to frame a paragraph and what to write in each paragraph and WHEN to paragraph ... what to write at the start and end of essay ..how to be concise and succint and to the point ..take help from mark schemes and examiner reports for the previous 5 years papers , after doing them yourself ... do minimum 5 years past papers with time management , if you take more time in doing the paper ... manage time gradually ... as u master the past papers , your exam taking time would reduce .. i never studied english and on the last day i did the above stuff and got a B . i see you are from a sucky school , i am too ... no worries ! .

Reaction score
The cambridge O level English Revision Guide. No other easy way out, no short cuts home !

Reaction score
okay...!

Attachments

• Report Writing Format.docx
    86.2 KB · Views: 28
  • First Language English—Directed Writing and Composition.docx
    97 KB · Views: 22
  • First Language English—Reading Passages.docx
    95.3 KB · Views: 23
Reaction score
Hey guys if u have problem scoring marks in composition part then it'd b useful to read Challenging english essays. Will work as a guide on what sort of style to adapt to write

Reaction score
Hey guys if u have problem scoring marks in composition part then it'd b useful to read Challenging english essays. Will work as a guide on what sort of style to adapt to write

Challenging English Essays For ‘O’ Level???