• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

[Help] Hey guys, I need help in Physics and Chemistry

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I need help in Physics and CHemistry :( !

How to prepare for Physics / Chemistry ATP and Theory?

I mean I haven't studied from the start so I need a quick tip right now .

One of my friend recommended me to just do past papers as much as you can but I don't have the basic concepts.

SO what should I do at such a situation? :oops:

Key Points book will help me? When do I have to do the past papers then? One day before paper?

Waiting for your replies.

Thanks.

- Wajahat -

All Iz Well

Reaction score
nopes not one day before do now right nowdays do them,u didnt read the books now thats a drawback man try doin imp chaps and read Key Points book for these subs u mentioned,i doubt yaar how u gonna do Chem PP they are difficult to do without having concepts so since ur papers are all some days away read the book chaps like the redox one the last chaps and some chaps u find difficult look at the syllabus and then read these book accordingly some things u will know surely if u have been regular in school but u gotta read the book there is no better way to learn then by reading the book so read the book and then Key points is essential for u as u never have read book.after doin all this then work PP do Yearly because u have no time for topical. so do abt the last four years for the PP and u must be good to go .

Reaction score
Gonna be tough, dude... there's no magic pill you can swallow that'll make you a pro in these subjects overnight...
for just chemistry, i'd advise you to read over the chapters in your book, especially MOLES(formulas and all) and ORGANIC CHEMISTRY. understand the concepts(THAT IS CRUCIAL) and THEN just burn through as many SOLVED REDSPOT Past papers as you possibly can. try to learn from your mistakes and dont dwell too long on errors.

You've got to work hard, like you've never worked before. make sure to take breaks but dont slack off by taking too long. tell your parents to lock you in a room with your books. DONT LIE ON YOUR BED AND STUDY, WORST CASE SCENARIO. keep water with you, dont leave for anything.

Physics might be more complicated and you will need to know alot of formulas...

ABOVE ALL, in the exam itself, just do your best. DOnt lose heart. FOCUS and have it your intention to ace that thing... remember, all iz well.

Reaction score
yup this pal is correct follow him after all there is no magic pill, and keep ur self away from computers and stuff like games and others tell someone to change the password for Comp login that might helpl

Reaction score
wajji345 said:
Hey everyone, I need help in Physics and CHemistry :( !

How to prepare for Physics / Chemistry ATP and Theory?

I mean I haven't studied from the start so I need a quick tip right now .

One of my friend recommended me to just do past papers as much as you can but I don't have the basic concepts.

SO what should I do at such a situation? :oops:

Key Points book will help me? When do I have to do the past papers then? One day before paper?

Waiting for your replies.

Thanks.

- Wajahat -

All Iz Well

u ddn't study frm the strt n hav no basic cncept!!! :shock:
wel my advice is to memorize the slved past papers (like redspot)
ghol kay pijao!! :) gudluck :)

Reaction score
have a quick look through major topics first..............only after grasping basic things consult the past papers..

for physics do all topics cuz anything can come including pendulam,pricinpal of moments,etc
for chemistry do organic,rate of reaction,tests of anions and cationstitrations methods,preparation of salts etc etc

WISH YOU BEST OF LUCK

Reaction score
yaar no way u can memorise Chem its like trying to do impossible stuff man dont do this

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
yaar no way u can memorise Chem its like trying to do impossible stuff man dont do this

i'm sayin to learn only the latest papers and in his cndition wht else u can do?? :p
my teacher said that i've seen many students who learned frm past papers n got an A :)
PS: Impossible is nothing! :p

Reaction score
yaar if i was studying i would never land myself here :D but really see if u memorise PP even the now walay this happens that since this guy never solved any PP and no concepts either he will think the answer to each ques is same as the one he momorized so its worthless. :)

Reaction score
thanks everyone !!

I did chapters from Key Points of physics !!

Prepared my ATP paper...

Next is chemistry ATP paper... Can you guys tell me the main chapters of Chemistry ?? :/

So that I can do that from Key Points book and solve papers?

Reaction score
AoA!
In Chemistry, the main topics are Moles and Calculations, Gas Collection, Ion and Gas Identification, Metals and Electrolysis. Do solve past papers of Chemistry ATP. They're the best way to prepare but do that after you've read at least these major topics.
Best of Luck! :)

Reaction score
Chemistry ATP is pretty much same every year!!..the system is same..,..just get a hold of the system....nd inshallah u ll easily b thru wid it! :)....nd ..yea...dnt memorize...just try nd understand the system..its pretty easy :) best of luck!

Reaction score
Gonna be tough, dude... there's no magic pill you can swallow that'll make you a pro in these subjects overnight...
for just chemistry, i'd advise you to read over the chapters in your book, especially MOLES(formulas and all) and ORGANIC CHEMISTRY. understand the concepts(THAT IS CRUCIAL) and THEN just burn through as many SOLVED REDSPOT Past papers as you possibly can. try to learn from your mistakes and dont dwell too long on errors.

You've got to work hard, like you've never worked before. make sure to take breaks but dont slack off by taking too long. tell your parents to lock you in a room with your books. DONT LIE ON YOUR BED AND STUDY, WORST CASE SCENARIO. keep water with you, dont leave for anything.

Physics might be more complicated and you will need to know alot of formulas...

ABOVE ALL, in the exam itself, just do your best. DOnt lose heart. FOCUS and have it your intention to ace that thing... remember, all iz well.

i have read through the xtreme threads..and one of the threads...advises us not to use redspot...do i m kinda confused..is redspot good or not?