• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help For Pakistan Stuides november 2011

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Im giving my Olevel Pakistan studies and Urdu in this november session as a private candidate. I have started studying the whole since like a week on my own. and i was studying through a teacher for year but left for some reason. anyways my questions are :

Will i be able to complete the syllabus on my own? I study 4 hours a day
November exams are hard? I hearf that from someone
I Dont have note for Nawaz shariff and Benazir. can i download those?
and will i end up with a good grade being a private student?

Thanks in advance. Regards Ali

Reaction score
yeah u can do it on ur own!!
its not difficult!!
4hrs quality time is enough!
and for notes of benazir and nawaz sharif ill ask sm1 to help u here!!
dont worry!

Reaction score
You can cover the regimes of Nawaz Sharif and Benazir Bhutto as well as the 1999 Musharaff's coup using Nigel Smith's History book for O'level. If you are appearing for Second Language Urdu, your main focus should be on Pakistan Studies. It's not how many hours you spend on your work but the work you put into those hours; my point being that allocate yourself tasks every day and see to it that you complete them. "November exams are hard" is none other than a generalisation. You can definitely get a good grade if you work hard and get sufficient practice at past papers. Good luck! :)

Reaction score
Thanks guys that was a great support by all of you. @abcde: mate i have been practing the papers and doing good. i hope i get a good grade Thanks.

Reaction score
yeah being a private student doesnt mean that u r grades are not counted ! so go for the best and hope for the best ! :D
anyways i tell u one thing dont try to leave Sec 3 of History ! :)

Reaction score
aliatifkhan777 said:
Section 3 in the paper? or the syllabus? im not leaving anything in the syllabus though.
@scouserlfc was probably referring to Section 3 of Nigel Kelly's book (the one that deals with the situation of Pakistan after 1947 and Pakistan's political relations with the outside world). It's good that you aren't leaving it. That would definitely give you more choice in the paper, enabling you avoid the more tricky questions. :)

Reaction score
Im not doing nigek kelly's book. i have notes from a lecturer and they are quite good. only thing he didnt give was benazir and nawazshariff. and are the laguages very importand? and international relations?

Reaction score
Well they are part of the syllabus and hence important. Can it get more obvious than this? :p

Reaction score
aliatifkhan777 said:
Section 3 in the paper? or the syllabus? im not leaving anything in the syllabus though.
of syllabus ofcourse!!thats good if u're not leaving anything!