• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HELP!! Biology ATP slide preparation

Reaction score
Pls help me with all the steps taken to prepare a slide for plant cell, animal cell, pollen grains etc
i really need help with thid
so plsssssss help me!!!!

Reaction score
There is not much to this, all you need to do is to collect the cells. them place them on the slide. then a drop of iodine solution. finally cover it with the cover slip at am angle to prevent bubbles.

Reaction score
There is not much to this, all you need to do is to collect the cells. them place them on the slide. then a drop of iodine solution. finally cover it with the cover slip at am angle to prevent bubbles.
yup thats pretty much it but be sure to mention where you take the cells from like for pollen grains the anther. For stoma, the transverse section of the bottom of the leaf.
Also name the stain if possible. Iodine solution is an example.

Reaction score

yup thats pretty much it but be sure to mention where you take the cells from like for pollen grains the anther. For stoma, the transverse section of the bottom of the leaf.
Also name the stain if possible. Iodine solution is an example.

thankyou u guys sooooo much
so thats all to it right.............................thanks