• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help being offered in busines studies and economics

Reaction score
Hey guyz!!..if any of you want help in business studies and economics,just post them here!..nd i promise to answer as soon as possible!..hope the revision is going well btw!

Reactions: Meg
Reaction score
i haven't started studying economics or business yet ! i left them two and focused on sciences and computer studies now my time is so less im not sure what to do , can you please guide me ?

Reaction score
How do we do application in paper 2 in business studies? And there are some questions in business studies past papers to which the answers are nowhere to be found in the book. : /

Reaction score
in business studies there a question about things you should consider before giving a brand name ...
can some 1 answer plz :)

Reaction score
Im sorry i have taken long to reply,roxy roro...the things that should be considered before giving a brand name are:
Will it be a name that can be remembered?(a business shouldnt have a complicated name otherwise people will have a tough time remembering the name,thus meaning they could buy the product one time,but wont buy it the next because they wont be able to remember the product(lack of brand loyalty)
Another thing that should be considered is:how original will this name be?has it been used by another business?a current business or non-existent business?this is to ensure consumers wont be able to mix up products(if they do they might buy another product,thinking its the business' product,due to the fact that both businesses have the same braind name,which means loss of potential customers)
Another thing that should be considered is:attractivity.Will it be a product that constomers will look at and be motivated to buy?(company image can make or break sales).I hope i have helped in some way with your question.Which paper was this btw?..this was quite a challenging question,hope we dont get such :p

Reaction score
Hello.I wanted to ask...when i practice past papers and check the marking scheme....there are a number of answers there....some answer dont match the ones I write but they are actually right.If that's the case then do examiners usually mark is as correct???Also, in the grade system it says, 67 is A for some papers so if we get around 80...if it still an A.Just curious bout that.Thanx