• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help!!! Accounting. Needed.

Reaction score
Ok, so as you can assume by the title I am not having a good time with accounting it has become my enemy.

I wanted to know if there are any useful links, or if I can sum up accounting in some way before my exam June 5th and 9th.

I will be extremely grateful and if you need any help in Physics O-Level, ICT Paper 3 & 1 and EFL I am prepared with your questions.

;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reaction score
2012 and 2013 pastpapers practice will help u alot for accounts
i m also giving accounts in june
can u help me for ict p2 and p3

Reaction score
ugh ik i hate accoutning too.. self studying from a book is wat im doing, then im gonna solve papers

Reaction score
2012 and 2013 pastpapers practice will help u alot for accounts
i m also giving accounts in june
can u help me for ict p2 and p3

Yeah sure what do you need help in Paper 2 and 3 ICT ?

By the way I already had my Paper 2 exam

Last edited:
Reaction score
ugh ik i hate accoutning too.. self studying from a book is wat im doing, then im gonna solve papers

I'm trying to solve pastpapers too but its really boring, oh well I guess accounting is about pastpapers

Reaction score
yeah i guess so, but unless i know the syllabus i cant solve the past papers so i have to finish he book first.. wish me luck :(

Reaction score
yeah i guess so, but unless i know the syllabus i cant solve the past papers so i have to finish he book first.. wish me luck :(

Good luck ;)
When are your exams?
I already studied from the book but accounting is just annoying.

I just realised Stu + died , and that is why studying is not good for you. LOL

Reaction score
hahahaha good point! :p and im giving my exams this may/june session.. n ur rite, accounting is VERY annoying... why does it have to be so complicated??