• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

heelppppppppp!!!!!!!!1 sec ict 4 tomo

Reaction score
Vlookup are almost similar. The only difference is that vlookup is for a vertical table bt hlookup is for a horizontal table. Bt in IGCSE the questions require you to use vlookup. In the exam they usually tell you that what you have to use for the lookup value and the table array.

Reaction score
Vlookup are almost similar. The only difference is that vlookup is for a vertical table bt hlookup is for a horizontal table. Bt in IGCSE the questions require you to use vlookup. In the exam they usually tell you that what you have to use for the lookup value and the table array.
thanx but i did it morning ma school is ........... and the teacher is ...................... i managed except the last formula in exel i ddnt know i tried any thing dono insha allah il get better in 2 and 1 i did fine btw

Reaction score
Wow thats nyc. Did myn in the morning 2. Found it quit eeasy tho:)
ya it will be 4 me 2 if i knew 3 or 4 days back bcause exel is big to revise and solve much i solved ppr 2 5 years june and novi was 100% then i get the CALL but idid good

Reaction score
2 or 3 in ma class ddnt even print a page so the curve will be low 4 da school
Many in my class 2 messed up with the formulas and 1 or 2 didnt even print the html codes. But anyway whats happened has happened we cant change anything. Just pray we do well. Thats it.:)