• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HEEEEELP! Paper 6 Q

Reaction score
I can't answer any Q that ask for a statement and justification
It says. .....................and justify u statement
Plz help

Reaction score
it depends on the question!!
Statement : Yes/No....
Justification : use results and compare

Reaction score
statement.. state ur opinion does it support/yes/no/are they proportional/ are they equal/

justify : using readings .. maybe V is 1 I is 2 and R is 0.5
V2 is 3 and I2 is 6 R is 0.5

Theory "students says that resistance is constant in the circuit"

Statement : Yes it is

Justify: Because when the current is 2 and the voltage is 1 R is 0.5 .. when the I is 6 and V is 3 the R is 0.5

From graphs justifications are usually determined from the slopes.. if slope is from the origin and a straight line its always proportional but if not from the origin or not straight they are not proportional...

Reaction score
statement.. state ur opinion does it support/yes/no/are they proportional/ are they equal/

Justify: Because when the current is 2 and the voltage is 1 R is 0.5 .. when the I is 6 and V is 3 the R is 0.5

From graphs justifications are usually determined from the slopes.. if slope is from the origin and a straight line its always proportional but if not from the origin or not straight they are not proportional...
just chill out bro im am also writing the paper 6 and its mostly pratical questiosn so just chill out but if you have any problem, just learn formullas and and if you are asked to give a reason or statment just writing english:)

Reaction score

Thank you soon much :D

Reaction score
I can't answer any Q that ask for a statement and justification
It says. .....................and justify u statement
Plz help
if the question had within the experimental accuracy (means that the answer is 0.1 or 0.2 different than the theory ), then you answer yes its within the experimental accuracy and if it wasnt within the experimental accuracy then its no because its not within the experimental accuracy .