• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Haven't received exam results from centre until now (It's been a month!)

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I'm wondering if there's anyone who also hasn't received exam results from the centre? Gosh I can't believe that it's been a month and I still haven't received it! My centre said that it's CIE that hasn't released it yet. But I just don't understand how they could be A MONTH late whereas it seems to be just on time everywhere else???? My centre is not a school and the students who go there are usually private candidates like I am. Does anyone have any idea how this could be happening??? I mean the deadline of resits is a week away and I still have no idea about my results...

Last edited:
Reaction score
That is pretty strange. Are you sure that CIE hasn't published them? You should contact the British Council in Lahore ASAP.

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I'm wondering if there's anyone who also hasn't received exam results from the centre? Gosh I can't believe that it's been a month and I still haven't received it! My centre said that it's CIE that hasn't released it yet. But I just don't understand how they could be A MONTH late whereas it seems to be just on time everywhere else???? My centre is not a school and the students who go there are usually private candidates like I am. Does anyone have any idea how this could be happening??? I mean the deadline of resits is a month away and I still have no idea about my results...
This happened to me 3 years ago in the November 2011 session. On the results day, my result came out as "X" which meant my results were pending. After 4 scary weeks, the results finally came out about 1 month late. Unlike you, I gave the exam from my school and this thing happened to some of my friends as well. What I suggest you should do is, email CIE directly. You can email them via the CIE website. Don't forget to mention your Center Number, Candidate Number and other relevant details in your email.

Reaction score
That is pretty strange. Are you sure that CIE hasn't published them? You should contact the British Council in Lahore ASAP.

At least that's what my centre said. But the British Council in my country (I'm not from Lahore, btw. I'm from Indonesia) doesn't even provide A Level exams so I'm not quite sure if they could help me out on this matter, though. But thanks so much!

This happened to me 3 years ago in the November 2011 session. On the results day, my result came out as "X" which meant my results were pending. After 4 scary weeks, the results finally came out about 1 month late. Unlike you, I gave the exam from my school and this thing happened to some of my friends as well. What I suggest you should do is, email CIE directly. You can email them via the CIE website. Don't forget to mention your Center Number, Candidate Number and other relevant details in your email.

Ah! My centre isn't the only one. Yeah I already sent an e-mail to CIE but as usual they just replied with 'Please contact your exam centre because we cannot discuss results directly to students' Meh. CIE actually said to my centre that the results would be available on last Friday but my exam centre just wouldn't pick up the phone when I called them that day!!! Ugh. I'll just see how things will go tomorrow. Thanks, btw :)

Reaction score
At least that's what my centre said. But the British Council in my country (I'm not from Lahore, btw. I'm from Indonesia) doesn't even provide A Level exams so I'm not quite sure if they could help me out on this matter, though. But thanks so much!

Ah! My centre isn't the only one. Yeah I already sent an e-mail to CIE but as usual they just replied with 'Please contact your exam centre because we cannot discuss results directly to students' Meh. CIE actually said to my centre that the results would be available on last Friday but my exam centre just wouldn't pick up the phone when I called them that day!!! Ugh. I'll just see how things will go tomorrow. Thanks, btw :)
Why don't you go to your center and ask them directly?

Reaction score
Hey. Yeah I'm planning to go there with my mother tomorrow if they still wouldn't answer the phone :)
hey long time no see hehe.....so wow u still did not get ur exam results? wth is wrong with ur centre yooo! haha anyway hope u get the results u are hoping for when u do get the results :D

Reaction score
hey long time no see hehe.....so wow u still did not get ur exam results? wth is wrong with ur centre yooo! haha anyway hope u get the results u are hoping for when u do get the results :D

Hey! Pffftt.. I have no idea. It's either my centre or CIE itself. But thanks so much! :)