• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Have an issue in Physics Paper 32. Center messed it up.

Reaction score
Ok. I studied by myself. I didn't go to any school. But it is important that you register yourself from a registered center for Practicals. But the center I registered from, had some issues with providing good syringes. Water kept entering them. I was the first one to complain, the lab supervisor said that he can't do anything now. He told me to 'make it work.' That obviously wasn't possible, as there were no bubbles coming out. Another candidate who was next to me and attended the school told the supervisor the same thing. He gave him another one, and that worked! When I asked him again, he said they have no more, and took out 3 more, giving to the other candidate's, who attend the school. So, is there a way I can complain to CIE? Because I don't think that they would have mentioned this in the Examiner's Report as they didn't help me at all. Thanks for your help!

Reaction score
ya u defintly gotta complain and even a mark can make a difference in ur grade!!
u could have have complained to the invigilators directly..

Reaction score
ya u defintly gotta complain and even a mark can make a difference in ur grade!!
u could have have complained to the invigilators directly..
Ikr. It was Thursday, so the school was closed. It was only us and the lab supervisor.