• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Have a conversation using ONLY lines from song lyrics!

Reaction score
Take that rage, put it on a page. take that page to the stage.. and blow the roof of the place

Reaction score
if heart ache was a psychical pain i could take it.. but girl ur making me loose my mind.. so wht am i suppose to do?

as long as u love me we cant be homeless we can be starving we can be broke as long as u luv me ill be ur platnum ill be ur silver ill be ur gold as long as u lululululu lulululuiku lulululul luv me

Reaction score
as long as u love me we cant be homeless we can be starving we can be broke as long as u luv me ill be ur platnum ill be ur silver ill be ur gold as long as u lululululu lulululuiku lulululul luv me

Bang bang bang im breakin' innnnn stealing all the love that givin' it to him

Reaction score
What's wrong, it's been so long is it me you're After. Days and night and Light years and still, No Disaster, you're so Persistent oh we're so Persistent...

Reaction score

We can be the perfect two..!

Reaction score
I get the tingles in the Silly place,
it Starts from my Toes and it Crinkle my nose,
wherever it goes, I'll always know
That you make me smile please, Stay for a while now,
Just take your time, wherever you go