• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

has any1 gotten their provisional cert or sor yet?

Reaction score
hey i wax wonderin whether any1 has gooten thier pro cert or SOR yet? i had to apply for fsc n all places in lahore refused me admission without them n now admissions r closed :oops: help what shud i do? :%)

Reaction score
Provisional certificates are given on the day of result. So everyone must have gotten one. although, I personally haven't got the SOR but have the provisional result.

Reaction score
wat r u guys talkin abou :shock: t ? my school ppl told me that we get provisional result info (the printed grades thing downloaded from comp) on day of result n certs cum a week or 2 later followed by SOR ? wat shud i do :cry: ? i m so worried .i dint get admission anywhere n now they r closed plz help :sorry:

Reaction score
You can get the provisional one from your school even now... Institutions there should have accepted the provisional one!!!

Reaction score
hey i got a printed page it had my name roll no centre no school session stuff written on it n then it also had my subs sub codes n grades at its very bottom it was printed that this is just PROVISIONAL RESULT INFO n iwas told i will get PROVISIONAL CERT 3 weeks l8er. is there a differencr btw the 2?n if it is wen shud i hav gotten THE PRO CERT? n r u sayin that colges shud have accepted my PRO INFO?plz clarify ....help!

Reaction score
The 2nd one is going to be original one, SOR... Didn't you show them the one you have? Yeah they should have accepted that one to give you admission!!!

Reaction score
yeah man why didnt u try it if u didnt know this that u can get admission with these provisional ones !

Reaction score
THANX GUYS 4 UR HELP.I DID TRY BUT THEY SAID THAT IT WASNT THE OFFICIAL THING N SINCE I M THE FIRST ONE TO DO O LEVLS IN MY FAMILY I DINT KNOW THIS :( I GUESS ITS TOO L8 NOW BTW CAN U GUYS PLZ UPLOAD A SCAN OF A PROVISIONAL CERT SO THAT I CAN CN4M WHETHER WHAT I HAVEIS PRO CERT OR SUMTHIN WLSE PLZ DO . A SCAN OR A PIC ANYTHING PLZ

Reaction score
The provisional certificate says "PROVISIONAL RESULT" on top of it. If your does, it surely is one. The "PROVISIONAL RESULT INFORMATION" document you have should've gotten you admission. :O

Reaction score
sum1 plz upload a pic of provisional cert u can hide ur name n roll no n grades if u wanna i just wanna see how it luks lyk plz help

Reaction score

thanx dude u helped me alot :) :Bravo: :good: :)
i just h8 it dat those colges dint accept it argh i had this one since 12 august well my life is screwd cuz i didnt get in smwhere gud even though i had 7 A*S N 1 A but thank you and all the oders who helped

Reaction score
can anyone post the image of real statement of results or certificate plz!!!!!!!!!
:)

Reaction score
Oh nah its not because of that... I feel its kind of illegal, maybe I upload it... But its going to be edited anyway... Just like the last one...