• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Has Any 1 did 2015 igcse paper english or maths or phy

Reaction score
Yap it was easy! What was the answer for the last 3 points question (the one that asked for the value of length when T is 2 seconds?

I think it was 4 ... becz i wrote 4 seconds cuz it said T square and yeh most of the people in our examination centre wrote 4s what about u? Do u think this answer is correct?

Anybody done with maths Paper 4?? Paper 2 was like shit.

Reaction score
Maths paper 2 was horrible.. specimen was wayy too easy.. I could've done it tbh but i ran out of time.. i couldn't complete a sequence question.. hoping best for paper 4 i have it on 11th

Reaction score
Maths paper 2 was horrible.. specimen was wayy too easy.. I could've done it tbh but i ran out of time.. i couldn't complete a sequence question.. hoping best for paper 4 i have it on 11th
Damn you mann that paper was way too easy except for 2 questions which were just a bit hard and time consuming overall ill get above 65 i might lose some marks in that reoccuring decimal question as after the paper my sir told me my answer: 25/99 is incorrect because only 5 was repeating not 2 xD
and the sequence question's answer was 2n^2+3

Reaction score
I think it was 4 ... becz i wrote 4 seconds cuz it said T square and yeh most of the people in our examination centre wrote 4s what about u? Do u think this answer is correct?

Anybody done with maths Paper 4?? Paper 2 was like shit.
My answer was 4.39 or something like that but My friends' answers were 0,5 so I don't Know if it is correct.

I will do paper 4 tomorrow in the morning! (I'm in Portugal..)

Reaction score
I do International Mathematics syllabus 0607 which is different than normal maths that most of you are doing so i cant help anyone lol pls stop inboxing me with useless shit\:

Reaction score
Damn you hmann that paper was way too easy except for 2 questions which were just a bit hard and time consuming overall ill get above 65 i might lose some marks in that reoccuring decimal question as after the paper my sir told me my answer: 25/99 is incorrect because only 5 was repeating not 2 xD
and the sequence question's answer was 2n^2+3
Well good for you but what i know is I couldn't do it.. I am happy yours went well
Also, please never judge others.. it might be easy for you I was just giving my viewpoint

Reaction score
Well good for you but what i know is I couldn't do it.. I am happy yours went well
Also, please never judge others.. it might be easy for you I was just giving my viewpoint
woa man i was just joking "damn you........." was suppose to be a joke -_-
wth has happened with this world no one takes my jokes anymore
i never meant to harass you or show off
and sorry if i did something wrong
anyways i pray for all of you to get A's
pls pray for my geo exam :(

Last edited:
Reaction score
oh
My answer was 4.39 or something like that but My friends' answers were 0,5 so I don't Know if it is correct.

I will do paper 4 tomorrow in the morning! (I'm in Portugal..)
Oh! well good luck! I already gave paper 4 and it was hard like hell. What the hells wrong with the igcse's i mean they gave the specimen papers so easy i was sure i could get an A atleast and now i think even grabbing a B would be great

Reaction score
woa man i was just joking "damn you........." was suppose to be a joke -_-
wth has happened with this world no one takes my jokes anymore
i never meant to harass you or show off
and sorry if i did something wrong
anyways i pray for all of you to get A's
pls pray for my geo exam :(
None taken.. is all good.. i can't even have haterss after what happened :'D
wish you good luck!