• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HARDEST MATH PAPER IN THE HISTORY OF IGCSE 0580 MATH 42 DISCUSSION

Reaction score
Guys remember that question about percentage profit what did you write?
I got 188 But isn't percentage suppose to be less the 100
I used the formula (SP-CP/CP)*100

Reaction score
Guys remember that question about percentage profit what did you write?
I got 188 But isn't percentage suppose to be less the 100
I used the formula (SP-CP/CP)*100
this is a question asked by people in year 6 or 7
of course it can be more than 100!
and i guess ur answer is correct :D it was 184 i guess as i rmmber.

Reaction score
ah ok..u should have taken AS maths instead of add maths!
hello....i am in igcse my 10th year.....i am giving add math now....and nxt year i will do AS wid maths, physics,chemistry and most probably further mathematics :)

Reaction score
hello....i am in igcse my 10th year.....i am giving add math now....and nxt year i will do AS wid maths, physics,chemistry and most probably further mathematics :)
Wait you take add maths how come you know our paper it it not different?

Reaction score
No...dey r not the same add math is an advanced form of mathematics its level is equal to AS maths...so definitely the question papers are different as the syllabus topics are very different...infact there is nothing in common exept sets and simultaneous equations!!

Reaction score
No...dey r not the same add math is an advanced form of mathematics its level is equal to AS maths...so definitely the question papers are different as the syllabus topics are very different...infact there is nothing in common exept sets and simultaneous equations!!
so how come you know our question paper :cautious:

Reaction score
what was your answer?
I forgot the number but I remember the way, u had time, radius & volume... u use the volume of cylinder formula to find the height of the cylinder...
The height will be ur distance... now u have distance & time, u can find the speed... simple!