• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Happy with your grades?

Reaction score
I got A, C, E in A level.
Very happy with the A and C, but the E was a bummer. I was expecting an A or B in that subject.
Thought about getting it rechecked, BUT there is a possibility of the grade being lowered. So if they make it a U, I can't get the equivalence.
So I'm going to go with the current result for equivalence, as I have already been accepted in my program of choice in 1st pref. university.

Reaction score
Alhumdullilah !
Physics A* (converted from B)
Maths A* (Converted from A)
Chemistry A( Same)
Psychology B ( converted from A, Although work really hard for that A* )
Yet, All thanks to Allah Almighty..
A levels had a nice time with u but im definitely not going to miss you!

Reaction score
Are

you gonna get your Islamiat paper rechecked?
I've thought about it...but no! I know I wrote some points in my paper that disagree with the examiners although that was the truth...and if I have my paper rechecked, it's just a fluke that I'll get a sensible examiner...maybe he even lowers my grade! So I em not gonna take that risk..

Reaction score
Alhumdullilah !
Physics A* (converted from B)
Maths A* (Converted from A)
Chemistry A( Same)
Psychology B ( converted from A, Although work really hard for that A* )
Yet, All thanks to Allah Almighty..
A levels had a nice time with u but im definitely not going to miss you!
how did you study? I'm giving composite for both chemistry and biology in may i need help :(

Reaction score
I got A*, A*, A* and B in English, Urdu, Pak. studies and Islamiyat respectively....
All I can say is Alhamdulillah...Still the B should have been A* also since Islamiyat paper was best above all!
Help us and give us tips on how to get A* in English.

Reaction score
how did you study? I'm giving composite for both chemistry and biology in may i need help :(
Work really really hard!! ... Try to pick up the concept of every question and if you don't, then and only then, particularly for (Chem and Bio) memorise the marking scheme..

Reaction score
I got A*, A*, A* and B in English, Urdu, Pak. studies and Islamiyat respectively....
All I can say is Alhamdulillah...Still the B should have been A* also since Islamiyat paper was best above all!
u got A* in Urdu -B ?