• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Handwriting?

Reaction score
I have really bad handwriting and a lot of teacher complain.. it's my final year and I have no time to fix it.. does handwriting matter in O levels? please reply, thanks.

Reaction score
snkhan43 said:
I have really bad handwriting and a lot of teacher complain.. it's my final year and I have no time to fix it.. does handwriting matter in O levels? please reply, thanks.

As soon as it makes ur answer not readable ...yes it will matter in this case as the examiner would not be able to understand it and so it will be difficult for him to give marks otherwise if it's readable ....then i don't think it makes any different...but wait until some more ppl reply.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
snkhan43 said:
No, it does not. I have seen students getting Straight As having the worst handwriting ever. So you need not to worry.

Reaction score
No, it doesn't matter. Just make sure you use a good pen that makes your writing readable. :)