• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Had a crush....tell bout it!! LD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
heyy guys..well u know how borin it is...the summer vacations i don't knoe howz it for u guys...but for me it is!! except ramdan's here!
so i thought of making this thread...cuz i really did have crushes...i man who doesn't! ;)

i had my first crush when i was in grade 5..it was epic his name was hassan!! <3
we were really good friends and very close..but then i changed school..and here i am!
but guess what after 1 year i came in contact with one of my friend nd came to knw that even HE had a crush on me!! <3
but thats how it went..nd now i'm over it but trust me it was a good feeling.. :) :D

btw...the title had to go like this :D...but accidently it went like lD

Reaction score
I dont think anyone wud like to admit there crush....
i do hv a crush bt too secret to tell here...

Reaction score
q77.jpg

Photo Credits : badrobot14

( knowitall10 )

Reaction score
I am doing Khatam Tarabi at the mosque, we have finished around 6 "paras" I guess. What do you mean by juzz, sis? We usually say "para" in my country and I still did nt start reading Quran at home :( I will start soon Insha allah!
Juzz and para r d same thng :)
Yup sure do Insha Allah :)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
i had my first crush when i was in grade 5..it was epic his name was hassan!! <3
we were really good friends and very close..but then i changed school..and here i am!
but guess what after 1 year i came in contact with one of my friend nd came to knw that even HE had a crush on me!! <3
D'awww, I almost cried.

We will have to see many romantic and heartbreaking stories here in this thread, so to spare myself and everyone else the grief, I will simply lock it. For now, at least.

Happy crushing.

Status
Not open for further replies.