• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Guys!!! please write an email to EDEXCEL for complaining about the paper leaking!!

Reaction score
[email protected]
Guys!! i think all of you have heard about the paper leaking issue recently from edexcel! and all of you may realised the papers are much harder than previous and some rumors about the grade boundaries would be extremely high!!
write an email of complain to edexcel!! that may help us to get the results fairly and clarify our innocence!!!
we have worked so hard for the exam! all we want were to be treated fairly and get the grades we worked for !!

thank you!!

Reaction score
Email now before the grade boundaries are set otherwise we'll be the ones suffering the most.
This is my complain, have you got one?

To Whom It May Concern

It is outrageous and downright unfair to students who did the Mathematics paper fair and square.
I was one of the students who did the replacement paper therefore I humbly request you to set different grade boundaries for the two papers rather than one, also the students who did the leaked paper must be given the opportunity to redo another paper as the students who cheated will be benefited otherwise. The quality and integrity of Edexcel is at stake, hence I advice you to take immediate action.

Yours Sincerely,
------------------

Reaction score
Email now before the grade boundaries are set otherwise we'll be the ones suffering the most.
This is my complain, have you got one?

To Whom It May Concern

It is outrageous and downright unfair to students who did the Mathematics paper fair and square.
I was one of the students who did the replacement paper therefore I humbly request you to set different grade boundaries for the two papers rather than one, also the students who did the leaked paper must be given the opportunity to redo another paper as the students who cheated will be benefited otherwise. The quality and integrity of Edexcel is at stake, hence I advice you to take immediate action.

Yours Sincerely,
------------------
thank you mate

yh! guys!! send it to edexcel!!! for ourselves!!! please...

Reaction score
Stay in your limits.
every one that is saying the paper is leaked is <content removed> Stupid and have no clue on what they are saying, no papers were leaked, they were lost by a courier the edexcel use to send out the papers, extent of the breach is limited in scope, but edexcel are certain that the integrity of these examinations is not compromised in any way there for they issued a new paper NO ONE sat the original paper we were meant to have they all sat the REPLACEMENT paper, so who every is going on about LEAKED LEAKED LEAKED can <content removed> off and go do some reading in the source below, also there is no point sending emails to edexcel talking about grade boundaries because your emails will probably get deleted and not even read as they will be full of <Content Removed>
ps; by no means do i intend to insult anyone but this is not the only i am hearing this and is doing my head in!!!!!