• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

guys i really need youre help

Reaction score
If iam registered to a school then want to register to another school for praticles so can i register to another school for just practicles kkeeping my previous school please help

Reaction score
well...u want to appear theory papers from one school and practicals from other school? u want two certificates acc to u right?? well u cannot do that, if u registered to appear AS physics from one school...it includes p1 p2 and practical paper..so comes from a single school....but if the teachers in ur school are not gud enough for practicals..u can learn them outside of the college..but u dont need to register for that..!! i think i helped u.... or..this is not what u want to say, plz say clearly.

Reaction score
see exactly thats what iwant to say like in my scool i have missed lots of practicles plus when i did a practicle now they dont teach anyhing so only for practicles now i want to register for practicle form another school keeping this schoo which is my previous scholl for all the things so cant i take practicles from another scholl without registeration is it possible and if if not possible can i register to both school like i said one my previous school for all things and other school for only practicles

Reaction score
Well..then, u just want to learn the practical skills ...which is currently not possible in your school..!! So there must be some kind of private tution centres for A levels....so..go there and take some tutions just for practicals...!! What register thing u are saying..i dont understand.....just pay some amount monthly i believe..!! and then do some practical classes for about 2 months...

Reaction score
no see the thing is my school offers practiles but due giving som other exams i have missed lots of practiles plus now when i rejoined the school they dont teach practicle well very poor so i asked my friend is there any other plac so they told me ofcourse there are no sort of tution for that but you can ask any other school you pay them complete money for practicle they will teach you only practicle but you have to be registerd like you are registered for Alelvels by youre school and these school register you if youre private candidate but iam already registered to another school so is it possible to register to 2 school one for all the one iam currently in and the other for only practile or is there way 2nd school does teach practicle but doesnnt register

Reaction score
Well..i am From Nepal..and in my country..ppl usually get enrolled to a school..and then, they study for 2 yrs..and appear xams in June...(usually) and..if they are unsatisfied with their results, they dont go to the same college..instead they take some tuition classes outside for which u dont need to register..its kind of deal between u and me..if u wanna read..and i wanna teach..then u give sort of money..and i wil teach..its this type of deal here..though we have to go through institution..!! But..if u have such prblm..i dont know whats the system, u can do to the place where ur fren suggested..and go and talk to the person..so that u can know..and what is better for u..!!