• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GUYS,, I DIDN'T DO WELL IN CHEMISTRY PAPER 6...

Reaction score
Delievery tube is correct. In Q1 you had to draw the trough diagram with test tube upside down and the tube from the trough going to the carbon rods. In the other diagram you could have drawn a gas sringe

Reaction score
Don't know. I wrote that first break the large lump into small pieces and add HNO3. This will result in the formation of PbNO3 which is aqueous. Then add a piece of iron metal into the compound and a displacement reaction will take place and lead will start to form on the base of the beaker. then it can be filtered off and dried
I wrote the same thing but with the displacement reaction i wrote to heat it .hope that this answer is right!

Reaction score
and guys for variant 2 i used the wrong acid but my mehthod was 100% correct how many marks will i loose all or maximum 2 marks

Reaction score
I don't know but since it's catalytic cracking, I figured that since both the alkene and alkane are formed, that maybe the first tube could have been the alkane rather than the alkene.